Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oops ! Now that I'm in Raleigh



I should start blogging from my new location. It's been a year April 6th since we moved from our old house in Garner to the new one in Raleigh. Hard to believe it's been a whole year.





I'll start blogging here now, since I don't seem to be able to change the name of my old blog garnernc.blogspot.com to the new blog address.



Hartley and Nigel have come to an understanding, whenever Nigel gets too close Hartley just hisses at him and he gets it and backs off.

They both want to be with me all day long and usually spend their day watching me work in my office.

Nigel is such a good dog. This week since I've been home all week after 5 straight weeks of on the road, I've had a chance to settle in with Nigel. Our days consist of going out 2 or 3 times a day to throw the tire or a ball around and play fetch. He tires of it after about 5 or 6 throws and then just lies down and looks at me as if to say "that's enough, go sit down".

No comments: